FPS Series 8000 Push-Lite Race Hose is manufactured to the same rigorous standards as our Series 3000 Stainless Race Hose. It is the perfect alternative when cost or weight is the main consideration.
- 250 PSI maximum working pressure allows for most automotive water, oil and fuel systems.
- Inner layer of synthetic PKR covered with a fiber braid reinforcement and wrapped with a weather-resistant textile cover.
- Temperature range to 300° F.
- Hose assemblies with Push-Lite Hose are over half the weight of the same stainless hose assembly.
- For high heat or higher-pressure applications, we recommend our light-weight stainless band clamps.
The Series 8000 Push-Lite Hose may be used in any number of automotive applications. If you are using fittings other than our Series 8000 Push-Lite Hose Ends, be sure to measure the hose barb diameter to determine suitability. This hose is sized fractionally, but the suitability is at the sole determination of the end user.